Bath tub 60” x 35” with sit down ledge, 16.5 inch dam and end drain. Luxurious polyester gelcoat finish. No mud setting required.
- Seat at wheelchair height for safe and comfortable transfer for bather and caregiver
- "Waisted" center conserves water but still delivers a higher waistline for a more comfortable soak
- The virtually flat floor with straight tub walls reduce slipping in the standing area
- Functional deck bar adds both a luxurious appearance as well as a safe guard against falling -The sturdy seat drastically reduces the chance of falling while entering and exiting
- The lowered side adds ease to entry and exit
- The entire outer edge of the tub is a subtle but functional gripping surface
- The back has an aggressive slope to maximize reclined comfort
- The contoured apron "reserves" space between the tub and toilet thus providing an area for caregivers to assume correct lifting stance and reducing risk of injury
- Rough-In: Stud opening +1/4" -0" Nominal Dimensions.
- Designed and manufactured in compliance with the following standards and codes: -A.N.S.I. Z124.1 Standards for Plastic Bathtubs I.P.C. International Plumbing Code
- U.P.C. Uniform Plumbing Code