Bracket for manual adjustment of washbasin height. Depth 8 5/8" without basin
The height is continuously variable TO 19.5"
Intended for environments where the height of the washbasin is not adjusted every day
To be mounted beneath a mirror or mirrored cabinet
- When planning, note the following points:
- Beneath the bracket, there is free space for installation of the water pipe
- and drain.
- Check the condition of the wall (material, positioning of cross bars).
- Plaster walls must be strengthened.
- Check that the planned installation area is at least the same width as the
- ’planning width’ in the table on the adjoining page.
- Check that there is sufficient space between the wall on which the washbasin
- is to be mounted and the underlying wall