The SuperTrapeze™ is an offset trapeze handle that mounts to the SuperPole™. Suitable for clients who require moderate assistance to achieve a sitting position in bed, with all the benefits of the SuperPole™
SuperTrapeze™ includes the innovative e2™ trapeze handle with a "ladder-like" set of two rails that allows the user to more easily climb up to a sitting position.
Ease Of Use
The combination of a trapeze + bedside pole - the only product to provide COMPLETE support for sitting up, pivoting, and standing up from bed.
Does not require special bed or mounting brackets - works with any bed! Does not force bed outward from wall as with conventional trapeze systems. Will install beside waterbeds and electric beds unlike floor mounted trapeze systems.
Support arm is adjustable in height and angle. Strap is adjustable in length to achieve best height and location of trapeze.
Open design of trapeze handle allows it to be hooked onto pole for storag
- 0.875"/2.2cm diameter, Adjustable 1”/2.5cm nylon strap attaches to welded support arm (adjustable in height on SuperPole™).
- Strap Range
- Support Arm
- 17"/43cm. Recommended height 84"/213cm from floor. Fixed to the pole with 3 penetrating set screws.
- Trapeze Handle Grips
- 6.25”/16cm and 10.25”/26cm.
- Floor to Ceiling Range
- 93-99"/236-251cm (standard).
- Pole Material
- Heavy gauge steel, 1.5"/3.81cm diameter. High temperature baked powder coat gloss white enamel.
- Grip Material
- Grey, premium high quality grip, 20"/51cm long. Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex. Washable.
- Expansion Mechanism
- Steel jackscrew, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread.
- Base Plate
- 5"/12.7cm diameter. Non-marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping.
- User Weight Capacity
- Standard model 300lbs/136kg. NOTE: No more than 150lbs/70kg should be exerted on trapeze system.