VERTI is mounted in new or existing wall cabinets from which the shelf and base have been removed.
The shelves are lowered down to the work surface below.
Available in sizes sizes of 12-35" (31-91cm) and in depth of 10 3/8" (26.5cm) or 12" (31cm)
The shelves are lowered down from the cabinet to the desired height simply by pushing a button.
Choose between recessed control button or remote control.
Safety:A safety trip panel is located beneath the bottom shelf and it stops the lift moving when it meets the slightest resistance. The top is fitted with trip protection to prevent items which are too tall being placed on the top shelf.
The unit is connected to a household wall outlet mounted above the cabinet.
- Suitable for cabinets with lowest height 27 1/2",70 cm. (With taller cabinets, a fixed shelf can be placed above the lift unit).
- Verti available in two depths: 10 3/8" or 12" 26.5 cm or 31 cm
- Suitable for cabinet widths 15 3/4-393/8" 40 - 100 cm
- Check the condition of the wall (material, positioning of bolts).Plaster walls must be strengthened.
- Will the cabinet have worktop lighting? (under the cabinet) Which control unit is required? An area of 9 cm x 9 cm is required for a recessed control button
- The base, shelves and back of the cabinet are removed.
- The lift is screwed to the wall.
- The transformer is plugged into the wall socket.
- The control button is mounted in a convenient position.