DIAGO 504 is a cabinet lift mounted at the back of new or existing wall cabinets.
The lift lowers the cabinet in a curved movement down to the front edge of the countertop
Several cabinets can be mounted on the same lift.
Suitable for different cabinet depths and heights. Available in sizes from 24-70" (60-180cm)
Control: The cabinet is lowered to the desired height simply by pushing a button. Choose between recessed control button or remote control.
Safety: Safety trip panels are mounted under the cabinet. When the panel is touched, the lift stops immediately.
The unit is connected to a household wall outlet mounted above the cabinet.
- The lift can be adjusted to cabinet heights between27 1/2-43 1/4" (70 - 110 cm.)
- Depth of safety trip panel is 13 3/4" (35 cm). The lift is suitable for cabinets with a depth of 11-13 3/8" (28 - 34 cm).
- The lift extends 11 cm from the wall. (Adjacent cabinets should also be brought out from the wall by 4 5/16" (11 cm) for alignment at the front edge.)
- Several cabinets can be mounted on the lift. (Max. 70" or180 cm)
- There must be 1/4" (0.5 cm )clearance between the adjacent cabinet and the cabinet to be lifted to allow space for movement.
- Check the condition of the wall (material, positioning of bolts). Plaster walls must be strengthened.
- The lift is screwed to the wall with adequate blocking
- The control unit is plugged into thea standard wall socket
- The cabinet is mounted on the frame and adjusted so that it is horizontally and vertically aligned.
- The safety trip panels are mounted under the cabinet.
- The control button is mounted in a convenient position.